Free Website with Maintenance
What is Website Maintenance?
The process of frequently monitoring your website for problems and errors and keeping content current and pertinent is known as website maintenance.
For both large and small businesses, keeping a website beautiful and well-maintained is crucial to attracting and keeping clients.
Businesses, especially startups, frequently take shortcuts and neglect a few duties. Since it often doesn’t involve pressing problems, website upkeep can quickly turn into one of those things.
However, the health of your website can deteriorate if you neglect it for an extended period of time, just as your health does if you skip routine checkups.
Maintaining the efficiency of your business requires routine website monitoring.
To be done weekly
- Check that all of your pages are loading without errors.
- Run a backup and make sure a previous version of your site is stored.
- Make updates to website software and plugins.
- Check that all of your forms are running properly.
- Remove any spam comments from pages and posts.
- Check your pages to see if there are any broken links.
- Search for 404 errors and fix or redirect.