Backlinks are one of Google’s top three ranking factors. Take a look at these link-related statistics.
- 66.31% of pages have no backlinks. (Ahrefs)
- Most top-ranking pages get “followed” backlinks from new websites at a pace of +5%-14.5% per month. (Ahrefs)
- Generally speaking, the more backlinks a page has, the more organic traffic it gets from Google. (Ahrefs)
- The average cost of buying a link is $361.44. (Ahrefs)
- The average cost of publishing a paid guest post is $77.80. (Ahrefs)
- 73.6% of domains have reciprocal links, meaning that some of the sites they link to also link to them. (Ahrefs)
- 43.7% of the top-ranking pages have some reciprocal links. (Ahrefs)
- 66.5% of links to sites in the last nine years are dead. (Ahrefs)
- 10.6% of all backlinks to the top 110,000 sites are nofollow. (Ahrefs)
- 0.44% of links use “rel=ugc” and 0.01% use rel=“sponsored”. (Ahrefs)
YOUR MONTHLY COFFEE BUDGET = A CUSTOM WEBSITE
While keeping an eye on the bottom line, we collaborate with businesses of all shapes and sizes to develop the greatest website and brand designs.